Friday, June 18, 2010

Want a Habana?

I know this post might seem strange to you, but there's no other way to do this:

I am selling this brand-new QuoVadis Habana Notebook!



"Why??" you might ask... well it's simple. 
When I bought it, all nicely wrapped in cellophane, I thought I was going to finally try one of the most loved notebooks from QuoVadis. I did.

And I didn't.

See, this version is the older french version with a thinner paper, almost like the Moleskine's Reporter Notebook. Its pages are also, like the Mole's ivory coloured.
I am sure most of you like this kind of paper, I myself don't find it appealing.

When I discovered the kind of paper it had, I decided not to test it so that I would be able to find it a more suitable home.

It is 10 x 15cm, has 224 BLANK pages, and the cover is a 'cherry red'. It includes a back pouch for storing all those bits of paper you might otherwise lose or misplace, a ribbon pagemarker and the notebook itself feels really nice to the touch.

I am giving it away for 9,00 GBP plus shipping. 
OR
I will gladly trade it for an UNUSED A6 Rhodia Webnotebook. 

If you or someone you know might be interested, please let me know, I will greatly appreciate it :)

Thank you for reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment