Monday, December 13, 2010

Sneak Peak at the Midori

As always, time is NOT on my side, and will need to simply write a few words about my new BABY!!!
I was going to wait for tomorrow or some other day to write about it, but I don't know if tomorrow I will actually have the time (mindset) to do so.
A relative went to Japan last week, and ever since I found out he was going, I asked nagged him to please bring me a Midori Traveler's Notebook with a few inserts. 
Finally today, I was able to go pick it at his mother's house! 
Turns out he didn't get me the classic one (large) but the 'Passport' size, which at first I thought wouldn't appeal to me as much, but as it turns out, it is PERFECT!! (I should have figured this out before, knowing how I always use smaller notebooks..)

The Notebook is, I tell you, A THING OF BEAUTY! I think there is a phrase that sort of goes like 'beauty in simplicity', (if there isn't one, it should!) which truly defines 80% of my taste. And this baby is the perfect example for it.
The supple brown leather cover, the colours used all around the notebook, and the concept! Easy to use and maintain, refillable, and customisable!

I am so in love with this little thing that I am seriously considering to start using it VERY soon in lieu of my trusted Filofax, even though I had planned on using my brand new Raspberry Fins from the 1st of January '11.

Anyway, it's already past my bedtime, so I'll leave you for now. If you want to know more about my new japanese best friend, check out my flickr. (Sorry, can't be bothered to include a link, but you know how to get there, especially from here. If not, then your brain's just being lazy!)
Goodnight!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

*running over to Flickr*

Amanda Fleet said...

Did you know that The Journal Shop sold Midori? www.thejournalshop.com

Oni said...

Hi Amanda,
yes, I checked out their website and their selection is not bad. Although I read somewhere that there was watercolour paper available for the Traveler, but couldn't find it on the site.

Have you got one as well?

Unknown said...

I just got one -- It's fabulous :)

Post a Comment